96 integra turn signal auxiliary fuse missing

caguirre619

I have a 1996 integra that i reasently purchased about a week ago. a couple of days ago i noticed that the turn signals werent working. They dont light up on the dash or outside. The hazards are working perfectly. After alot of research and testing using the service manual, it seems that fuse No. 26 might be inop. THe only problem is that i cant find it!!!! Is it possible i could be missing the auxiliary fuse holder where the turn signal fuse plugs into? I have included links to pictures below. the first one is a picture i found online of what it should look like (i hope) and the second one is the picture i took of MY fuse box inside the car. As you can see, the yellow plug on the second picture might be out of place. I think its for the SRS system Let me know what you think.

98gsrDc2

stolen....
Yes the yellow plug is for your srs...it is not out place...that's the srs jumper to reset the srs light...if u checked all your fuses and all are good I'd check the signal stalk itself then ck the wiring to the lights themselves

caguirre619

I have tested the signals using the service manual as shown below. Everything checks out except the one where is says that it could be a blown No. 26 fuse for the turn signlas. can anyone help me identify the No. 26 Fuse. Im pretty sure this is the problem. Help please!

caguirre619

the fuse box diagram says nothing about the turn signal fuse. Every Image ive run into online says its next to the fuse puller, rIght where the SRS wire is at on my picture. They call it the "auxiliary fuse holder" No. 26