STR Wheels?

Holy_Chit

Anyone seen these? Wanted to hear people's opinions on them and if anyone has them if it's possible to change the center caps on them?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
They're knock offs of knock offs................

Holy_Chit

well if you like them then get them.
well i dont really know if theyll fit, my car is on some tein stech springs and dropped 2.25 inches all around and the wheels have a +15 offset and i wanted to put some 195/50/r15 tires on them

Hellyeahitsjay

I have Str 506 Gold
15x7.5
4x100
15 offset
19/50/15 Jinyo tires (never heard of them)

Best bang for your buck, here's my opinion, nothing wrong have replica wheels because majority of the wheels you'll see at car show/meet are most of the time replica. Plus I traded my Rota Slipstreams for these and their brand new with one minor curb rash but not noticeable.

dlo253

Super old thread bro... Lol...
Nuthn wrong with em, yeah they are reps... But if you have no need for baller ass forged wheels, or its just a DD... There's nuthn wrong with reps. I understand why some people despise them, but who cares what people think.... For being cheap wheels tho, the STR actually aren't too bad believe it or not. I was thinking of gettin a set temporarily, so I can get a more performance oriented tire.

Hellyeahitsjay

haha I know its a old thread but I just want who ever didnt hear or get any view of STR-Racing wheels a review of what I experience. Just for future reference. Honestly its pretty hard looking for thread like this one with crappy reply :shock:

Hellyeahitsjay

Just roll your fender (prefer professional fender roll), and the right tire size plus stretch. I have 195/50/15 on my tires but i prefer going 205-195/40-45/15 either or is fine. and you can probably slammed your car with those tire spec.

dlo253

Figured. Dammit lol. Rolling fenders ain't in my game plan. I need functional fender liners to protect my wire tuck, and so my fenders don't get beat to fuck from rocks. And I ain't gonna Frankenstein some together lol.