Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
A guy offered to trade me a 08 KTM 250 sx, I might take it.

Edit: lol f*** that, Guy calls me wanting to trade for my bike, Says the clutch basket's in need of replacing ($230) and then says he couldn't trade strait up I would have to throw in $500 because my bikes an 01.... f***in idiot.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'll trade you a broken B18 for the bike, but you have to throw in $200 since your bike has less cylinders....

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

He texts me and says I'll trade you an 08 ktm 250sx, If you're interested call me.

So I call him, Ask him the usual, How many hours on it, Does it need anything, Does it start easy etc He tells me the clutch drags and he's raced it a bunch since 09 and never rebuilt it, 2 strokes need new pistons every 50ish hours of ride time and I was putting 6 hours a day on my 450, He goes on to waste my time by asking me about my bike, I tell him how there's nothing wrong with it, (Turns out it wasn't leaking the oil cap wasn't tight, lol) then he's like "Well do you have anything to throw in with it?" At this point I realize this guy doesn't know s*** about bikes.

I then explain how it comes with new pirelli scorpion mx tires, A spare jug of coolant, New Oil, Air filter cleaner, With a bike stand and a spare set of handle bars and a full tank of gas, He's like "Anything else?"

Edit: Also My bike has $1000 Xr's only suspension with an eibach rear spring and w/ all that s*** I'm only asking 3k.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: You didn't tighten the oil cap? That's the reason you were originally trying to sell it?

R13

The other asshole
How's the selling of the XR?
Quite a few trade offers, Everyone that looks at it knows 3k is a fair price but no one has the money to buy it.

God damn I love the Dorsoduro! I swear one day I will own one and I'm gonna DD the s*** out of it. :D

R13

The other asshole
1200cc 90 degree v twin putting out
128.74 HP (94.0 kW)) @ 8700 RPM
Torque - 84.8 ft.lbs) @ 7500 RPM
12.0:1 compression
Brembo brakes

And best of all MSRP of only $11,999 :thumbs up

Soon...