Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Nah.... That was the tipping point of the "fuck this" scale. I've started looking for a house to get away from the bullshit :lol:

Integra will take MUCH longer, but it's worth it if I don't have to worry about shit being stolen again.

94RS

No fucks given.
What's fucking annoying are the people in the comments.... "I was about to buy an EBR, but I guess I'll have to get a Motus now"

So you were about to buy a 14k sportbike, but because they're closing, you just have to settle for a 31k tourer? I call bullshit on both parts of that.

Fucking things have been out for like 3 years, and I've yet to see one on the road... AND I pass a Motus dealer a couple of times a month. So what does that tell you about how well those things are selling? :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
The only thing remotely interesting about the motus is the engine and it's based off of a fucking chevy 350 iirc so not worth 31 fucking grand. :lol:

I'll just flat out say I wouldn't buy an ebr because they look like shit :lol: but I'd probably completely change my opinion after riding one.