brake pad & brake caliper question

deadone000

alright i just want to know how 2 install a breake pad into the caliper and then were to mount the caliper back into the brakes? my mechanic just left with out doing this so i just wanan get it over with it and get my car back on the road

tonys2teg

super brother
deadone000 said:
alright i just want to know how 2 install a breake pad into the caliper and then were to mount the caliper back into the brakes? my mechanic just left with out doing this so i just wanan get it over with it and get my car back on the road
THEY POP RIGHT INTO THE CALIPER NO DISRESPECT BUT IF YOU CAN NOT DO THIS LEAVE IT TO A PRO YOU DO NOT WANT TO PLA Y AROUND WITH BRAKES

deadone000

o ok...but yea thanks im not gonna mess with them.....cus i dont want to be blamed for if i mess sumthing else up

LaDY iNTEgRa 9

. . .MiSSiN dA tEg :(
you'll have to push the calipers piston in before u can install the pad. to do that take the c-clap, and use the old pad as leverage so you dont mess up the piston. put the pad side ways, hold the c-clap so that when u tighten it, it pushes the pad which pushes in the piston, then you're all set to slap in the new pads. :)