Random question

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Forums are kinda dead today so I figured I'd kill some time. I put a new hood and trunk on my integra and it's white. Should I try to match up the red to my faded factory paint, go black, or leave it white. All the clear coat is off so it will need new paint anyways. Probably will do roof to match

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Paint match, white does not go with red and black is only good when its a carbon fiber hood lol

Swerve

Shawn
I agree but black would be a helluva lot better then white right now, you gotta do what you gotta do

dlo253

If you are gonna take the time to paint it, why not try to color match?

Nick_C78

Because color matching milano pink is impossible. Go black until you can do the whole car. Having 5 different reds would look worse, imo.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Because color matching milano pink is impossible. Go black until you can do the whole car. Having 5 different reds would look worse, imo.
That's what I was thinking. Theres a company called factobait that does $599 paintjobs (no doorjams or engine bay) eventually I'll get it redone factory red but budget wise I was thinking black.

Can anyone Photoshop for me so I can get an idea of what id look like black? If so much appreciated

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Don't waste money on a cheap paint job. I say paint em black or leave it as is for now. You could always wrap them with vinyl too.

91LSVTEC

Match it up black hoods are tacky unless the are carbon fiber same with the hatch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk