^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

pinatigerdc4

How's everyone been? I've been mia for a little bit. Sold the teggy and got a badass 94 mustang. Went to autozone got some seat covers. Some chrome hubcaps. Led license plate frame and some

Lol jk I'm almost at 214k miles on the teg though. Still bome stock motor. Cheers to that!

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
How's everyone been? I've been mia for a little bit. Sold the teggy and got a badass 94 mustang. Went to autozone got some seat covers. Some chrome hubcaps. Led license plate frame and some

Lol jk I'm almost at 214k miles on the teg though. Still bome stock motor. Cheers to that!
You scared me there hahaha

pinatigerdc4

I was thinking. What's the worst think I can do....hmmm a mustang. Yeah a mustang.. A 98 no wait even better a 94! Haha I wouldn't either.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah 94's are awful :lol:

The new edges are pretty good though, Everyone will still bitch but deep down they all want one too.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Awesome. I love the California rain.

Poor S2K killed by rainwater. Driver decided to drive over the humongous puddle and the S2K went for a swim. The guy's air intake swallowed an ocean of rainwater. I don't know why he decided to risk his S2K by going over a puddle......:roll:

Knight

Inexplicable
Hope everyone had a good Christmas or whatever you guys celebrate. :)

Doubt he's still lurking these parts but, Knight, You need this for your mustang.

http://amzn.com/B00AYZKEMU

Still here, Sometimes... rarely. lol

Funny you mention that though, I was just thinking this would look good on mine with a proper paint job, Different wheels of course....

R13

The other asshole
I like it, The rattle can job looks shitty though, Way too new of a car to not have proper paint on it.