The H8RMKR - thatteggytho build

AlphaWolf1993

I bought this car in 2010 as a project and learning experience, I've always loved cars and imports especially, and something about an integra just called my name. Although she wasn't much to look at, she packed an ls/v with itr pistons and eagle rods and was pretty mean for what she was. Also, if you can see that green...The car under the primer was the factory green, with lime green from bottom front to top of the rear haha

Over time I spent my little bit of money to swap the tan interior out, fix the head gasket and do some minor things like remove the side moldings... However she sat a long time because, well, I was a broke teen.

After saving up, I finally decided I wanted to go crazy with this car. I wanted to one up everyone I could, not just be fast but look good doing it and I wanted something no one else around me had... Rhd.

I spent a while learning to weld and some body work tricks and shaved and tucked the bay... But no one takes pictures of me working so I don't have any of those sweet welding and grinding pics with sparks flying.

All the while I was grinding, my suspension was coming in :)

ASR brace and rear sway and the BWR LCAs installed :)

And thanks to Dopematic, I learned some tricks to make the jdm bumper cleaner (thanks for being a cool dude)

Finally off to paint! After a year of weekend work and putting the car second to school and family. I chose Fiji Blue Pearl because... Well just look at it!
(also, got screwed on my paint job, he painted the shell and left with the rest of my money... Bastard)

While away I got a new heart for my baby and got it ready for implant, gsr short block and a b16 head, fresh from the machine shop with a supertech valvetrain :)

A buddy and I were reluctant to put the motor in with risk of scratching such beautiful paint...

And don't get me started on converting a usdm harness to rhd and matching to jdm harnesses ¬.¬ But luckily my friend is a whiz with wiring and really helped me out AND my other friend paints cars, so she got the much needed finish she needed

Fresh set of Buddyclub P1s!

Today I have something I'm proud of. I am no mechanic and I frequently am on here asking for help and learning new things, I've had to learn wiring, how to rebuild a motor, literally tear down the whole car and put it all back. I have broken several things but I will never give up on this thing. So here's a few shots I've taken. Thanks for reading everyone! My IG is thatteggytho and is mostly about the car... Mostly. Seriously guys, if there's any ideas on what you think I need or want to know something, post up, I love this community!

This was actually after the car got towed because I sheered the teeth right off the dizzy, but where they dropped her it just looked too good.

Local super meet in Myrtle Beach with my best friend's swapped Sol.

And I guess it'd be fair to put a face to it. Hi, I'm Chad.

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Wow, this is a true love story. Awesome teg man, and i followed you on IG :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

AlphaWolf1993

Thanks guys! It's really been a love hate relationship with busted knuckles and parts but we push through. I'm currently getting the rest of my parts together for my turbo setup and hopefully adding a carbon hood and lowering some more :)

treeafodo

Austin
Awesome build! This is what I wanted to do when I was building mine. Kind of wishing I kept going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlphaWolf1993

It's never too late! Little weekend work here and there is how it started