Samurai Blue's Integra Build

R13

The other asshole
:smileyR:

I just say that because he said he had something for me when I mentioned a heat extractor hood.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Finally had some time to go install the prototype drop vents at Garage Star. I wanted to install them before a track day so that we could test them in race conditions.

First thing we did was see where we wanted it to lay without the hood in the way. This allowed us to make sure there would be clearance, we decided to place it about here.

my friends Chris and Kulana were very helpful in finding the exact places to cut etc as seen below:

time to cut

we were checking how much we needed to cut etc...

once everything was in place it was time to rivet it down, Chris can be seen in this picture spacing out the rivets.

One angle of the over the head

Kulana inspecting his work

finished product

We will be testing this hood with some minor changes to the layout of it, we want to make sure it works in this position, if necessary we are able to move it back a little bit. I really couldnt have done it without these guys, they gave up a lot of time on a sunday to help me do the car.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
That's crazy cool :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

R13

The other asshole
Cool, I might have to get one of these if they go up for sale.

Then I can finally get an oem hood and have an excuse to hack up my junk cf hood. :lol:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
It's a pista. It's a fixed gear. I'm building a bike now, leader 725.
I thought so because of that color, I miss the chorme version. I'll keep an eye out for the leader, that bike has some serious track geometry, very cool though.

Btw the hood looks dope :lol: