heater core

racinfeend59

i got a huge fuckin puddle in my car...than i turn it on...and more squirts out
looks like im gna need a new heater core...correct?
that was my first assumption
my friend has one outta a 95 i believe...if that is is...are they interchangeable?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
no. Different gens.... and heater cores are a pain in the ass to replace. lol

GL homie.

racinfeend59

yeah...it looks like its gna be uh.fun
this is shitty too cause i had like JUST ENOUGH money to get the turbo kit for sale on here
now i gotta fix this
and some asshole put a note on my car that said 'hey wanna sale ur blades call me' and fuckin snapped my windshield wiper blade...so i replaced it and the driver side one still wont turn on so i gotta look into that
i tried callin him but he hasnt picked up...of course

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Atleast it's not a DSM. I had a heater core leak on me before.....literally!

Hauling ass around right hand corner wearing flip flops. The heater core is just to the right of the gas pedal so it poured hot ass water all over my foot. Now that sucks

racinfeend59

Atleast it's not a DSM. I had a heater core leak on me before.....literally!

Hauling ass around right hand corner wearing flip flops. The heater core is just to the right of the gas pedal so it poured hot ass water all over my foot. Now that sucks

wow...atleast mines on the passenger side so if that happens....it will get whoevers shotgun not me haha

heykosal

Angkorian
yeah...it looks like its gna be uh.fun
this is shitty too cause i had like JUST ENOUGH money to get the turbo kit for sale on here
now i gotta fix this
and some asshole put a note on my car that said 'hey wanna sale ur blades call me' and fuckin snapped my windshield wiper blade...so i replaced it and the driver side one still wont turn on so i gotta look into that
i tried callin him but he hasnt picked up...of course
At least you've got his number..I'd chew his ass out!:evil: