Mylittleteg's super slow build

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Hey everyone, I got tired of all the clutter in the other post so time to start fresh.

Okay so I bought this car for a steal for $900 needing an alternator and the girl that had it took GREAT care of it. Its a 1995 teggy ls with 186k miles. It had a rusty spot on the hood which I had replaced and the paint was flaking so I decided to paint it primer black (turned out grey). Looking to have it painted after 98 conversion. I'm going for a super clean looking car and not super fast because its a auto and a 5 speed swap is out of the question. But overall the car is clean as a pin and it has never made me walk haha.

Mods ATM
-Gsr cluster with orange needles
-aftermarket head unit
-CAI
-Some cheap euro taillights
-A replica spoon wheel
-Painted vc
-New battery
-New halfshafts
-Eibach lowering springs
-plastidipped rims
-pro line alloy rims
-Goodyear 185/65/15s
-red plastidipped finish with a satin clear coat to last a little longer
-new hood and hatch

Plans for the car
-Paint the car
-Itr wing
-hid conversion (copper)
-some better bucket seats
-maybe a 5 speed swap if I can find a parts car

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

the rattlecan paint makes me cringe really badly. If you are going to get the headers you might as well get a whole exhaust system to go with it.

Instead of coilovers you could get tein lowering springs with Koni Orange dampeners for a good price (that's what I'll be getting shortly from the webstore on here for around $500 for quality stuff)

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
the rattlecan paint makes me cringe really badly. If you are going to get the headers you might as well get a whole exhaust system to go with it.

Instead of coilovers you could get tein lowering springs with Koni Orange dampeners for a good price (that's what I'll be getting shortly from the webstore on here for around $500 for quality stuff)
I might go with lowering springs and I know, I hate the rattle can job too, but next week I'll plastidip it

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Here's some pics of it, and I already know I'm not a good painter so before you say anything It won't stay that way for long :) everyone let me know what you think, what color plastidip to go with, what brands to go with, and what mods you have done on your car
You can read my build thread if you want to know all the mods done to my car, that probably only lists 80% too.

A descent set of coilovers is better than springs and struts hands down. Loweirng springs are way too soft and ride like a boat. A friend of mine had Tein S tech springs and tockico blues on her tsx and it drove horribly.

Noneed2Hate

You can read my build thread if you want to know all the mods done to my car, that probably only lists 80% too.

A descent set of coilovers is better than springs and struts hands down. Loweirng springs are way too soft and ride like a boat. A friend of mine had Tein S tech springs and tockico blues on her tsx and it drove horribly.
I was just thinking from a price point of view, but honestly I don't know anything :p

Ganyon

I had the same suspension setup. I can vouch. It rode pretty damn nice.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I had the same suspension setup. I can vouch. It rode pretty damn nice.
I am tired of stock suspension but I don't want it super low. That's why I wanted coilovers. If on not happy with it I can adjust it to the occation

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Buddy Club N+ or Koni Yellow and Ground Control are my vote for the best intro level coilover. Comfy, affordable and reliable.

Also Ground Control uses Eibach Springs and after 4-5 years of driving and racing my springs still had the advertised spring rates when measured, and they were being ground down by the collar.

Ganyon

If I could do it again, i'd go with ground controls. I was actually gonna buy some before my Integra decided to blow up.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
After paint I'll start looking for suspension and then I'm getting the NRG shorthub with deep dish wheel

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast

Was up at my buddys salvage yard and they had a db7 wrecked in the front. I got the dc headers on it for $30. Planning on cleaning it and painting it before install. What do yall think?