R13

The other asshole
I wanted my new lens so many times yesterday. :lol:

It should be here tomorrow though :D

R13

The other asshole
50mm 1.8g

It's an FX lens I know.

I was playing with an old canon film slr too that had a 70-150mm and there were a ton of angles that just looked perfect for 75mm.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Retouched the s2k, seemed a little too blue.

looks like sh!t...go back to lightroom....

lol...jk man u should have paid the extra few hundred and got the 1.4 canon 50mm :lol:

come on now...dont cheap on lens cheap out on a camera instead..lol

Better lens on a crappy camera is much better ratio than expensive camera cheaping out on the lens.

:thumbs up

Keep posting man i thought this thread had awhile back...glad you guys keep it going :)

R13

The other asshole
F*** you I have a d3100 :lol:

I want a canon but I'm not making the $2000!!! switch right now, I'm just tired of the stock 18-55mm nikon. :D

Ryan659

You'll love a prime lens dude. 1.8 opens up a lot of doors. Next you need a wide angle for star trails ;) you'd get some sick ass ones living out in BFE

Side note: picked up a new bag and extra battery. Now I can carry all my stuff and not leave my stock lens at home anymore.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
F*** you I have a d3100 :lol:

I want a canon but I'm not making the $2000!!! switch right now, I'm just tired of the stock 18-55mm nikon. :D
ahh a nikon....this mother effer...switching to the dark side..lol

I have yet to do research on their cameras. i've always been a fan of canons because i never really heard much things about a nikon until this asian kid in highschool was using one..lol back in the day...but never bought one just yet since i have all canon lenses.

but if you do get money man...never cheap out on a lenses...not sure on how much photography knowledge you know but the better the lower the aperture you can go with a lenses, the better..

I was gonna invest in the t6i until i heard the canon 70 d is still better build quality than it..how lame..lol only difference is more features, but both cameras still get the 19 AF focus points which really helps out in the end.and both are wireless as well.

So think im gonna stick with trying to save up for 70d other than its older than the t6i