Pioneer's 2000 DC4 DD

PioneerLS

Hey guys, picked up a taffeta white dc4, its a 2000 with 104k miles.
Will use this thread to track what i do.

Plans:
Lip - NYS
Coilovers - FFtype1
Wheels - Gloss Black Circuit 8's, Now XXR 521's
Subs - Got two 12's
Tint - 20%
Rear wiper delete
Rear visor?

Rust isnt bad, thats the only spot.

Peek of my gtp, soon to be sold.

After wheels, may 2013

Tinted, End of june 2013

Lowered Oct 22 2013

Wheels and lip June 20 2014 115k Miles

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
welcome.

and its not a DC2 if it doesnt have vtec from the factory. also, look at your vin number. itll say what it is.

94-01 2doors
RS, LS, GS, SE: DC4
GS-R, Type R: DC2

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Penten

If its on coilovers they may not all be level or someone may have cut or heated up the stock coils. Neither is good but once you get new coilovers you should be set. Cant wait to see !

PioneerLS

No coils. All stock besides radio, and has no spoiler.
I also think the car was repainted? I see slight oversprays at some points (not a complaint, but just evidence, paint looks great)

PioneerLS

Updated with pics.

Last edited:

Rsongt3's

Looks real good if that is the only rust spot you better take care of it right away before it spreads! Nice find and Gl with the build.

PioneerLS

Just got my 2 12's installed. Car came with a Pioneer DEH-6300UB and had sub wiring already in it.
Speakers are okay, seem to be low wattage though as before i had the subs in they couldnt handle much loudness. Now it all sounds much better with the subs.

Couldnt figure out why the hell my subs werent working whe neverything was wired correctly, figured out the little fuse thing had no fuse in it lol. Works awesome though.

Soon will be tint. And im thinking a shock is blown possibly? Looks like the rear passenger side wheel sits a little low.

PioneerLS

Thanks guys. Where can i get some normal floor mats? that dont say type r or something ricey on them lol. Either black ones or oem grey ones? There wasnt any integras at my local pick n pull last time i went and hardly any civics or anything. So dont say junkyard lol