Planning to buy this integra this Saturday

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Carfax. Spend a little, to save you a lot. Never trust someone to be honest with you

94RS

No fucks given.
Holy hell, look at those taillights :rolf: I think he wanted an EM1. And he wasted a BG33P in the process :cry:

Lambchop4life

Public Transportation FTW
Carfax. Spend a little, to save you a lot. Never trust someone to be honest with you
will do once i see the car first to see if its worth buying a car fax unless you know a site i can check this car history for free?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Holy hell, look at those taillights :rolf: I think he wanted an EM1. And he wasted a BG33P in the process :cry:
I had to do a double take. Thought it was a DA with a DC conversion. EM1 clone...or is it :roll:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
will do once i see the car first to see if its worth buying a car fax unless you know a site i can check this car history for free?
Carfax is so you don't waste your time. What if you like it, and do a carfax and find disappointment. Or would it matter? If it doesn't matter, then don't worry about carfax. Theft isn't as big of a deal, versus a vehicle that's totaled from an accident and has frame damage.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Where do you see sleeper in that rice bowl? Shitty paint job, no name parts, ricer tails... I wouldn't pay more than 2500 for that. I paid near that for my car, but it's 100% stock.

Lambchop4life

Where do you see sleeper in that rice bowl? s***ty paint job, no name parts, ricer tails... I wouldn't pay more than 2500 for that. I paid near that for my car, but it's 100% stock.
the sleeper quality was due to the franken motor and the lighten fly wheel, other than that its pretty ricey but will check it out before i do anything else...

we have 2500 so far anyone else got a price for this Teg?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Really? I thought this would be a perfect durable sleeper... and thoughts on price?
The price will vary. Has it been totaled, theft, rebuilt title. If he has receipts for the rebuild and all the work. It could be worth $4k.
$3k is the most I would go

94RS

No fucks given.
If that flywheel is from the same company as the clutch, you'll be replacing them soon after you buy the car. Just look up reviews of XTD clutches on various forums... I've never read anything good.

Lambchop4life

If that flywheel is from the same company as the clutch, you'll be replacing them soon after you buy the car. Just look up reviews of XTD clutches on various forums... I've never read anything good.
I did, I'm expecting a shitty clutch so we will see, will probably replace it soon.. if i buy this thing...