Door speaker wire.

Bshall109

Adding an amp for my mids. Looking to run new bigger speaker wire to my door speakers. Any tricks on getting new in there looks like a pain the boot way up under the dash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoundEfx

Yes, if you want to do a sound system installation properly, you have to use new wires every where. Which means running new wires from the deck to all the components.

Please don't attach bigger wires to the tiny factory wire and call you system upgraded.

Bshall109

Yea I am using an amp for my mids. Looking for a way to get the new wires in. Gonna be a pain might be taking the door off.

Nick_C78

You just need the door panel off. Then youll see how its routed. Just remove old wires and route through factory location

Bshall109

Yea look at the angle of the boot. With the bottom half of the dash off I can't even touch the end in the car

Bshall109

Inside the door isn't the problem. Getting the wires there is

Nick_C78

Use the old wires to pull the new wires through

Bshall109

The old ones are all zip tied together with the other wires

Bshall109

Can't even get to them under the dash with out takin a bunch of stuff off under there

Nick_C78

Taking the door completely off won't make it easier is what I'm telling you. But if you want to, go ahead. Lol

Bshall109

You don't think? I could feed the wire in from outside the car then into the door. I don't see an easier way to do it. If the speaker wires were by themselves ib could just pull em through but they are zip tied and inside a wire cover thing attached to the door