Do Not Buy EBAY Sleeves!!!

R13

The other asshole
I'm on ebay sleeves, Look just like those, Had them since 2012 when I bought the car, Didn't buy them myself, They haven't split like that though.

Still ebay stuff is shit and will ruin whatever it touches, Don't buy it, Stay stock until you can buy brand name. :thumbs up

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
^^^^thats not ebay?

Does that mean that I'm going to DIE?
No, but if you see or feel a ride different, then i would recommend checking the sleeves.

Time to hurry and get quality coilovers. Look at thmotorsports for discounts

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
You guys seen the man with the Worst Porsche Ever? Ganyon's post reminded me of it, a product expected to be better than it really was.
By the way, which sleeves was he running? Do they have a name on Ebay? And was there something that caused that or was it from normal everyday driving?
- Aaron
[YOUTUBE="Worst Porsche Ever"]-eXUnZrykDY#t=84[/YOUTUBE]

SoundEfx

Damn, so it doesn't matter if it's skunk or ebay.

I wonder if they use the same threaded material and it's only the spring that's different?

R13

The other asshole
I would assume it's because GC Sleeves are $350 and ebay is $50.

I wouldn't have ebay on my car but they were there when I got it and even though the ride sucks they haven't broken anything and I'm used to the ride now so I can't be bothered, At least not while I'm unable to track it.

But yes, If you must buy sleeves, Buy GC, $350 is still cheap.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
By the way, which sleeves was he running? Do they have a name on Ebay? And was there something that caused that or was it from normal everyday driving?
I dont know who the guy is. Who knows how long the sleeves were on the car

It could just be a hit and miss quality. Play at your own risk should be the motto on ebay

Adding this here, that OGstack posted in another thread
[YOUTUBE="."]jGbbmMyu8U0[/YOUTUBE]

Nick_C78

Isn't this the most common sense thing. Don't cheap out on any safety items. Suspension and brakes should never be skimped on