Passenger side speakers don't work intermittently

HooliganSKATE

My cars got an aftermarket deck In it, and I believe stock speakers. Randomly my passenger side speakers don't work, it seems to be most of the time that they aren't working.. My question is, is there something I should check that would cause all three of those speakers not to work? I've double checked all the connections coming off the deck, everything is good.

I know the speakers work because randomly the other day they started working again, then after I turned the car off and left again an hour later they weren't working.

Any help is appreciated!

Sent from a birds insides using a typewriter

SoundEfx

Your deck might be on its way out.

Are you speakers connected directly to the deck or to an amp?

To trouble shoot. you could try another deck to see if you experience the same issue.
Or if you have the time and patience, you could hook up the left speakers to the right deck output and vice versa.

If the trouble side is now the opposite side, then you know that it's your deck that's the issue.
If it's the same side that is cutting out, then you have a short somewhere.

HooliganSKATE

I believe they run strait into the deck, maybe I'll try switching the wires like you said. I didn't know that something like this could be because of the deck going out, so good to know!

Sent from a birds insides using a typewriter