Aussie's DB2

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I'm pretty indecisive about it. I'm torn between keeping it original and not liking the color. Considering my future plans for it I don't see the point of keeping the original paint code.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I didn't use any cutting pads but still got most of the swirls out. Really want to go for a drive but it won't stop raining.

Ahh that black mica

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
After building this motor I said I would never build another NA again. But after driving the MS3 more again, I can't wait to get back in the Integra, the motor is so much smoother.

speedin

The Transporter
Its nice to have both the FI and NA worlds to play it, both bring something fun to the experience.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
True.

N/A gas sipper during the week.

FI gas guzzler on the weekend....:twisted:

Not in my case, I can spit out 34mpg in the ms3 if I baby the hell out of it. I get maybe 20 in the gsr if I drive normal, less usually cause I'm always hooning the fack out of it. :lol:

SoundEfx

Not in my case, I can spit out 34mpg in the ms3 if I baby the hell out of it. I get maybe 20 in the gsr if I drive normal, less usually cause I'm always hooning the fack out of it. :lol:
Well you're australian. Everything is the opposite there....LOL

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
How often do you plan these road trips Greg?
We've been doing one at least every summer. I want to make sure my daughter gets out and sees how much more there is to the world. She's been to maybe 35 states so far, not bad for 6. My wife and I have both traveled a lot, she's been to 6 or 7 states I haven't been to and vice versa. After this trip I think I'll just have maybe 4 left to visit. It's fun, we all love driving so I think that helps a lot. Also having the 5 now has made these a lot more fun, the extra room has been a great, and it still retains good driving dynamics to make the back roads enjoyable :D

Dont take that tape off. Its like a ALMS spec car haha
Yea the neon green was kinda growing on me!

Well you're australian. Everything is the opposite there....LOL
No I'm German :lol:

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Well this is officially over.

I'm kinda glad in a way, I was very unmotivated to work on this. Not saying anything bad about it, It was a fun car, but it never really suited me well. I kept wanting to love it but I think the fwd and interior size/seating killed it for me. I still have a bunch of stuff to part out but with the motor gone I'm not gonna do anything else with it.