Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneFastGSR

What's this bike worth? 2006 zx10 Some fairings are rough. .needs speedometer right foot peg and tail light cover, clean title, runs good has seat, I can pick it up for 2k or less

R13

The other asshole
Dumb ass kids breaking shit, I swear some people have to be trying to break some of the s*** I've seen broken before.

OneFastGSR

I'm not even sure why I posted that I sure ain't buying a bike that needs work now that I think about it. Actually forgot all about my cbr recently lol

94RS

No fucks given.
So I think I've changed my mind about how I wanna do the C70...

The more I see the Angel Blue coming through the peeling black on my bike, the more I wanna go back to it :lol: This also helped a bit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321506200572

Also found those which I think would look good matched to a set if whitewalls and chrome rear shocks.

Of course, there's still the new diamond stitch seat, legshield/emblem, front fork cover, pegs, reverse cone muffler, and plating a few miscellaneous pieces.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Tuck some of those wires, put the shrouding back on that GY6, get a BMX stem and lower bars, and put a battery box on.

Bludc2

That pic is the day I got it running.

I don't have recent pics. But I put a 180cc big bore.

It's now tore down for paint.

ɘʞil i тɒнw ob i ob ɒииɒw i тɒнw ob i

R13

The other asshole
Gonna try and work out getting the RC and keeping the mustang but to be honest the RC is still the priority, Don't want another pit if it means losing the RC.

Still have 99% of my shit to sell so I might get lucky and keep them both.

If not I strongly feel it will go, No amount of leather interior, A/C, Power steering and comfortable suspension is gonna get in the way of my bike, I was and still am willing to sacrafice all comfort to have a bike again.

No reason to sell the teg either, It's such a piece of shit it isn't even worth selling. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Either you're arching your back, Humping your tank or your balls are mounted way to far back. :rolf:

It usually takes two hands to handle my balls and I've never had that problem.

Okay.. There was that time I hit a big ass pot hole and my balls hurt for a week but to be fair my gf at the time was a bit of a freak so that wasn't helping them recover. :lol: