manual swap into my 94 dc2 teggy parts?

KTX-DC2teggy

Engine Builder
i am going to swap my 94 dc2 teg 4dr from auto to stick,
i plan on using the 5 spd cable trans from a 91-93 ls along with the cable, pedals from a dc2 manual,
shift linkage with shifter assembly from 91-93 or 94-96? which one would be better? and besides that which ecu makes best on this? and do i need to change or modify my wiring harness? and the drive shafts from
91-93 or 94-96 manual? anything i am missing? please help need to get everything to do this soon.
the automatic trans in my teggy is slipping and shifting hard until is warms up all the way. i just picked this teg up and it needs lots of love was abused a bit by last owner mostly the interior though. just got rid of my 97 del sol. love my teg want to put some good time and tlc into her. thanks guys. not my first teg , just need to get everything for my swap..

mjones73

If you have a 4 door auto, it's not a DC2, it's a DB7, you'll see that in your VIN in digits 4,5 and 6.

Get all the parts from a 3rd gen for your swap, the 3rd gens are hydraulic clutches, it'll add to the work having to do a hydraulic to cable conversion.

This is a good write up here - http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1255332

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
1) Starter
2) Flywheel+bolts
3) Clutch Kit
4) Clutch Lines
5) Clutch Slave Cylinder
6) Shift Linkage+Shifter
7) Clutch Pedal Assembly
8 ) Clutch Master Cylinder