Samurai Blue's Integra Build

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Noice!

So ditching the sunroof gets you about, what, two inches of headroom? I may have to look into this...I can't sit properly without my head bouncing off the roof >.<

BTW, I'm jelly of that wing, and super jelly of that 'cage.

R13

The other asshole
You guys must have really long necks, I'm 6'4" & I don't have head room issues.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Nice :thumbs up

What polish did you buy for the wing? I need to fix my clear coat and paint my wing when I get it.
turtle wax polishing compound.

Yeah it does look great. makes me miss my DC I had that color years ago.
im finally liking the car again aesthetically. It used to just be meh to me but now its like wow.

Noice!

So ditching the sunroof gets you about, what, two inches of headroom? I may have to look into this...I can't sit properly without my head bouncing off the roof >.<

BTW, I'm jelly of that wing, and super jelly of that 'cage.
yeah about 2 inches and the headliner is about a quarter of an inch. I used to have that problem with my stock seat and helmet.

You guys must have really long necks, I'm 6'4" & I don't have head room issues.
stock seat and a helmet sucked and im like half the size of nick4dei but taller than goofygamer.

Nick_C78

show piece breh! i can see a 2:15 at somewhere. And, i figured if i f***ed my chassis up even with an auto power something would mess up with the bar. that was my thinking. Might as well go all out on this car, i dont know if im going to own another integra.
Uhh no. I am talking about if you wrecked the front or the rear, which is far more likely than rolling. Neither of those scenarios would damage the bar. But that makes sense then. Make it how you want. In the end it is your car and your life in its hands

Nick_C78

I love my PCI seat bracket and buddy club seat combo. Makes me sit way lower, but my head still hits the roof on bumps when I have a helmet on. I need that sunroof gone asap. And yeah I would say sunroof+headliner removal is about 2 more inches of headroom, which I need.

Nick_C78

Or shift the steering column, pedals and driver seat to the center of the car and stick my head out the sunroof?