Slamming my teg

$MoMoney$

Ok i want to put my teg as low as i can w/o airbags. so im gonna cut my bumpstops n put a front lip on cause the front bumper isn't low enough to the ground for me, so what front lip is the biggest/lowest i can get. The back is fine it goes low but i gotta find a way to get my front lower, Im aimin to get my front bumper at like 2in off the ground.

wite2nr

what are you lowered on right now? springs or coilovers? if coilovers, what brand?

dbintegra

i was going to ask the same question, but i figured it would be best to keep quiet since im new...

$MoMoney$

im on ebay coilovers, and im cutting my bumpstops in the front to make it lower, and put a lip on it to put the front bumper closer to the ground.

wite2nr

well, ebay coilovers are not the best obviously. i know somebody that had an EK on tein flex, and it wasn't low enough, so he removed the perches.

revn99teg

get rid of your ebay sleeves, buy a full coilover set, put 15s on, buy a spoon lip and your you'll be slammed

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
just a heads up, cutting your bumpstops won't make you lower. it'll allow more shock travel, that's it.

when the shocks aren't being compressed (as in when you're sitting still) there will be a little bit of space between the bump-stops and the shocks.

the car doesn't rest on the bump-stops.

if you want to go lower, get a better set of shocks/coilovers and bottom them out. to make your front end LOOK lower, get a JDP "Spoon Style" front lip. that thing is a snow plow, lol. hangs low as shit.

my car, SLAMMED:

(THAT PIC DOES NOT REPRESENT THE STANCE SHOWN IN THE PICS ABOVE IT)

up front, i can go about another 1.5" lower (Coils are bottomed out, but the sleeves are sitting on the top "snap ring" position. if i brought it down to the bottom setting, It would lower it another 1.5")

out back, i have almost another 3 inches i can come down (LOOONG sleeves, and the "adjustable" snap ring that the sleeves sit on is on the middle perch.

setup:
Koni Yellows
Ground Control Coil-overs