Muffler Advice?

Da-92integra-rs

I've had my 92 integra rs for a month it's stock but the muffler was rusted out so the day after got it I went to the muffler shop and he just replaced the muffler with a strait pipe and he put a aftermarket tip on it its not that loud what can i do to it make it louder and sound good

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
Yonaka makes a WS2 replica

Edit: Shit, they're for 3rd gen's. My bad.

rnhib25

ricer all day
why the fuck people bring thread that are dead, back alive. look at the damn date. -___-

Sean

NO FART CANS. And Catback is illegal in most states and sounds like a fartcan xD. The best thing to do with exhaust is to keep it stock. The reason is because of the back pressure on the muffler and catalytic converter. Change that and it will never drive the same. Also high flow cats in a 4cyl will just change the sound and if anything you will loose HP. What do you want in a faster engine? high compression. But a combination of the two will work, thats just from personal experience and working in a shop. The 92 teggy has really nice exhaust. But I would go with Skunk2 mega power all the way xD. My fact may not be 100% correct. so don't flame =P

NO FART CANS. And Catback is illegal in most states and sounds like a fartcan xD. The best thing to do with exhaust is to keep it stock. The reason is because of the back pressure on the muffler and catalytic converter. Change that and it will never drive the same. Also high flow cats in a 4cyl will just change the sound and if anything you will loose HP. What do you want in a faster engine? high compression. But a combination of the two will work, thats just from personal experience and working in a shop. The 92 teggy has really nice exhaust. But I would go with Skunk2 mega power all the way xD. My fact may not be 100% correct. so don't flame =P
Do a lot more research, then give advice...:smackself