Need help ASAP 2001 acura integra gs-r

Brianteggy7

battery/alternator/starter all good and car still doesnt turn on . doesnt crank or nothing .. it starts when i push start it and pop the clutch other then that as soon as i turn it off .. i need to re do the proccess.. doesnt shut off while im driving everything is perfect but it will not start by the key. what can be the cause? people been telling me the main relay but i want to hear other possible reason before buying the piece. thank you.

huffmase

I'm gonna take a crack at this anyone correct me if I'm wrong, to me it sounds like a bad crank position sensor. It happend to my girls car, it was a jetta but her car would not start at all no cranking or anything. We had to tow it to my grandfathers shop and that was the problem. Good luck!

mjones73

It's not a crank position sensor or it would still turn over and it wouldn't push start.

I'd start with the ignition switch to make sure it's actually making contact inside to send power down to the starter. You should be able to find the pin out for it online and use a multimeter to verify when you turn the key to start, it's actually making contact inside.