Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I mainly just wanted to know if I could actually get it in my room because it's on the opposite end of the door, so I had to go through the kitchen, dining room, living room, get it in the hallway, then into my room :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I was about to go work on it, then someone started streaming RE7, so naturally I decided why not both :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
But why take up twice the time doing each separately when I can do them simultaneously? :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Laser iridium plugs are expensive as fuck :lol:

They're usually over $40, but a place called sixity auto sells them for $36.

R13

The other asshole
But you don't have laser iridium plugs :rolf:

My room smells like a bike showroom... at least I know my tires are in fact new. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Even if I did have laser iridium plugs, I'd still only spend half of what you did :rolf:

My bedroom smelled like that for about 4 months after I bought the Michelins that are on the XB :lol:

Plus it's filled with car and bike parts, so there's that :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I tend not to keep many car parts in my room because of all my guitars and shit, plus I have a garage that no one messes around in. I do have an unused pirelli MX tire on the wall though that I'll use one day if it doesn't dry rot first :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah well, ya know... I don't have a garage, and I was wrong in thinking my shit would be safe where I left it, so... in my room they go :lol:

Fuck my life.