new integra owner

integra joe

I just bought my first integra with a stock ls I want to go faster but I don't have a lot of money can u give me ideas of what I should do I don't want to drive a stock integra any ideas

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Not much you can do on a ls to make it go faster with very little money thats worth doing. Lets assume you mean you dont want it to look stock. Get shocks, springs and some wheels. :thumbs up If you dont want to leave the performance stock well im gonna laugh cus you gotta spend money. Get a short ram or cold air intake and call it a day til youre ready to play. Spend a little time reading a few recent and past threads. Theres a new person or three everyday asking the same question and you'll see the recommendations in there. Honestly none of those basic mods will make you go much faster.

Post some pictures up. Everyone wants to see new cars.

integra joe

Idk much about imports but I've always liked integras I have a b16 trans n a b16 head v tech but I don't have everything to make v tech work will the trans make a big difference

gsr_nikhil

Idk much about imports but I've always liked integras I have a b16 trans n a b16 head v tech but I don't have everything to make v tech work will the trans make a big difference
Its VTEC my dude.

integra joe

Ya but I don't have all the other parts to get vtech wired n hooked up so just wondering the the head its self help me

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
You can't use that head without making it work right. You have a good b16 trans?? Well throw that s*** in there! Better than any basic bolt on mod if you actually want to go faster!

ZaWn

Welcome to CI.

Do intake, header and exhaust then lower it. That's for performance improvement and stance. XD

-Z-