What Spring Rate for the Integra???

00GSRfullbuild

Im trying to order some new coilovers and the skunk2 pro-s II allow you to choose your own spring rates for front and rear. Now i drive the car pretty much everyday now since my hatchback broke, but once thats on the road again its not going to be as much as a DD as it is now.

My question is, for a semi DD car, and to get a good stiff but not rock hard ride, does anyone know what spring rates i would what to go with? I was thinking 12k in the front and 10k in the rear.

Thanks for any input.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
do you track your car?
if not 12k 10k is daft i hate driving my car with that suspension set up.

10k8k would be better as a dd

00GSRfullbuild

do you track your car?
if not 12k 10k is daft i hate driving my car with that suspension set up.

10k8k would be better as a dd
I havnt yet cuz i havnt gotten there yet, but yes it will be some track, but id say more so driven on the street just normally. Im going to have it slammed cuz of my wheel set up and i didnt want to much play when you hit those pesky bumps in the road and stuff. I already plan on driving as slow as possible over speedbumps and so forth. So i am prolly gonna take your advice and not go with 12/10 n just do 10/8
I am going to have other things like bars and such that will assist in the suspension set up so it doesnt have to be all in the shocks

00GSRfullbuild

Thanks for all the replys guys, i havnt looked into suspension details before so i didnt even know what to expect with the different rates.