September 2012 ROTM Winner: dopematic

dopematic

This car is orgasmic in person. So many years of hard work went into this.
Thanks Joe! You're too kind. Lol but Hard work with blood, sweat, and tears; yes. Haha Hopefully when I'm not lazy I'll bring my team-integra thread over here so everyone can see it's transformation haha.

:thumbs up all day

just needs a few things done to it and it will be like hella dummy sexy imo.
Thanks! Well, there's still lots of things I want to do / get but I'm always opened to suggestions. What did you have in mind?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
paint the red white.

lool i like your "plans" in the OP. You cant have a legal, modern JDM car in elk grove.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
i saw the title of this thread, and thought to myself..."f*ck..maybe i'll win next month."

clean teg man. unbelievable. :clap:

dopematic

paint the red white.
lool i like your "plans" in the OP. You cant have a legal, modern JDM car in elk grove.
The engine bay? Oh yeah, that's definitely on the list of things I want to do in the future. That, along with shaved, wire tuck, battery relocated... etc, etc... but while maintaining AC. Kind of like this

Thanks bro, Nice meeting you at the meet.

i saw the title of this thread, and thought to myself..."f*ck..maybe i'll win next month."
clean teg man. unbelievable. :clap:
Thanks! Hey nothing's a guarantee haha but thanks for the compliments. :thumbup:

you should vote for dylan not dillon
Yeah vote for Dillon or else Dylan will ban you! Lol.

Last edited:

dopematic

Updated with few more pics before deadline.

Gorgeous car. Those wheels are perfect
Thanks bro, yeah these are one of my favorite wheels all time haha :thumbup:

I was gonna enter this month, and then i clicked on this...haha

clean teggy man.
Lol thanks man, I see that you entered this month. Great! Makes it more interesting haha

This cars is dope, Good job man!
Thanks bro! So when are you gonna post a video from the meethaha ?