2nd Gen Roll Call!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
BlkTeg1023 said:
anyone know or gotta b18 vtech head for my ls block
I have a b17 head for sale, same as the b16 and itr. Will bolt right up, check out my for sale threads or pm me for details, have the vtec conversion kit for sale also. By the way its vtec not vtech.

Last edited:

hondatec

91 teg converted to 93....(bumper, lights, hood, fenders,) 94 gs-r rims... 94 jdm del sol b-16 engine y1 lsd trans, no p/s, no a/c , 97 grey gs-r interior pr-3 2 step ecu, t-60 turbonetics turbo 2.5 inch intercooler piping and exhaust, greddy type s blow off valve, 38mm waste gate............................................

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
im new to the forum but i am also on G2IC... this is my first DA i've owned but not my first honda. friend of mine in the driver seat.. not me...

redg2

i got a 90 DA i was thinking about doing the yellow fogs but i dont know cause my cars red

tisguy

nugget said:
im new to the forum but i am also on G2IC... this is my first DA i've owned but not my first honda. friend of mine in the driver seat.. not me...
gaah rhd! screw you and your xsi!!! haha i'm jealous. that da's lookin clean as hell though.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
hondatec said:
Kuchtaboy who do u hate? u wrote i hate you after my post hope u wasnt saying that to me
lol, I don't really hate you, it was more of a jealous comment. lol

aka, your car sounds sexy. lol