Fuel filter

cooki3monstr

snarf
no its not hard, and its in like kinda in the upper left hand side of your engine bay. i'lll see if i can find a pic

cooki3monstr

snarf

i know its a different car, but its in the same area as a DA integra...which im guessing you have from your username

blackintegra91

damn, that is such a clean set up in your engine bay. very nice. and what a hefty intake. what kind is that? and thanks for the location, but what exactly do i have to do? can there be any gas in my tank when i change it?

cooki3monstr

snarf
lol its not my car. and thats a whale penis intake from passwordjdm if im not mistaken.

yeah there can be gas in the tank. you have to get two wrenchs and undo the nuts. some gasoline will come out, but not much. you should really get a haynes manual or something
but its really not that hard. if you look at it in your car, you can see what to do.

undo like 3-4 nuts, i dont remember, put the new filter in, and tighten the bolts back. make sure to use the washers it comes with too.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
whale penis!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want one of those. the thing is like 3 bolts and make sure you put your washers on the way you took them off