92 teg won't start, but cranks?

maddogg20

Jdmrust23

on top of the fuel filter there is a small bolt in the center of one of the bolts that holds a fuel hose to the top of the filter You can remove it, and check for fuel pressure. If you dont have a fuel pressure tester, you can rent one from autozone, or if you wanna do it the quick way, What I would do is remove the small bolt, and place a rag over it. turn the ignition to the key on engine off position and listen for the fuel pump, f you hear it, go back under the hood and see if the rag is damp with gas. If it is, that means that you have fuel flow. If it isnt then you have a fuel supply problem.

I would also change the fuel filter if you havent already.

maddogg20

your engine only needs 3 things to run. Fuel, spark, and air. If its not getting one of them it wont work at all, but judging from the engine being able to start on starting fluid it sounds like a fuel supply problem to me.

Andy

Jdmrust23

Well I change the fuel filter I did almost everything with fuel wise am even trying to
Wire directly my fuel pump to the battery and still nothing it wont start just crank

maddogg20

if the injectors fire and you get spark then the cam position sensors good. Do you get spark out of the spark plig wires when you crank it?

Also, did you do the fuel pressure test? thats what you need to do next.