seized bolts need help

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
Ok, so I started installing my coilovers today and fronts no problem knocked them out easy, but on the back of course 3 of the bolts were seized up, so I cut one side out and got it, but ruined the bolt so I need to find some more are they dealer only? or can I find them somewhere else? also on the side that has 2 seized what is the best way to get it out? I have been cutting on them (sawzall) is there a better way? thanks I need to get this done ASAP, it is my daily driver.

i have extras if you want but you'd have to wait for shipping. If it was me i would go down to the bolt store and buy some, just take down one that isn't ruined so they can match up the threads and length.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
did you even try soaking them in PB blaster first? that stuff is GREAT at unseizing bolts. and i would try to use a cut off wheel, much more effective than a sawzall

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
thanks sugarfree I am going to go out looking for them tomorrow, but I am only in Utah so it would not be so bad for the shipping. after searching I realized I am only 1 in a long line, of seized LCA bolts. good thing I have new LCA's