Tein Basic Coilover Sale - 94-01 Integras - $750 Shipped

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I'm having a sale on Tein Basic Coilovers for a 94-01 Integra (excluding Type R)

In-stock and ready to ship.

Tein Basic Coilovers

TEIN type BASIC damper offers a high quality coilover system at an entry level price. Drivers will feel in increase in stability, and grip, while maintaining good ride quality on the street and freeway. A shortened shell case is utilized to allow for better ride and improved performance at lowered ride heights. BASIC damper is a great option for consumers wanting a simple and quality made coilover. Each application is test fitted and road tested to ensure the best possible balance between comfort and performance on the street. Includes ride height adjustment to give your vehicle a minor to major drop.

Additional Features:

•Steel Construction
•Twin Tube internal construction
•Larger piston diameter for strut type front and rear (22mm)
•Ride Height adjustable via spring seat
•Powder coated damper body with Zinc coated threaded section
•1-year Manufacturers Defect Warranty
•Available for Overhaul

Part Number: DSH96-LUSS2
94-01 Integra Excluding Type R
$750 Shipped
in-stock

To order please use coupon code: 750-DSH96-LUSS2

Order Page: http://www.tunersports.com/product/tein/tein-basic-coilovers-dsh96-luss2_53.html

phatintegra

Banned
Good price, what about the next one up with the control box setting and how long is the sale going on? I'm debating right now if I really want to go TEIN or other JDM brand version.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
The ones that use the EDFC? They would be the Type Flex Coilovers which are about double the price, $1400 shipped minus the price of the EDFC controller/kit. The step above the Basics would be the Super Street Coilovers which are 16 adjustable and would be $1000 shipped.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
bump still a few of these in-stock

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Curious if the sale is still on and what the price would be like shipped to Canada (L2A 6E9 is the postal code)

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the sale is still on. I'll get a shipping price and pm you.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
These were replaced with the new Tein Street Basis Coilovers with a lower price of $665 shipped. Unfortunately we sold out of those last week. More should be in soon.