Wow! Help Fix Or Sell

Sosa22

I got in an Accident So now I dont know weather to fix or sell it? What are the integra lovers out there suggestion

mirrorimg

Its definitely totaled. If you get some money from the insurance, and you have enough money to buy it back & fix it, go for it.

jznsn2u

What did your insurance say about this?
How much are you willing to spend?
This is an excuse for a jdm front end
Parts you're going to need to return to its original state - headlights, corner lights, front bumper, hood, hood latch, radiator, a/c condenser and I cant see if your fenders are okay. Sounds like you're going to spend over $1000 at the least to fix it all.

Sosa22

Well My dumbass didnt have insurence and i was at fault so thats a another problem. anyway I took the hood off and the front bumper and the radatior support is bent in and also the inner fender support is bent at the begging by the front and the power steering pump exploded but the engine stiil tuns good it only has 90,000 miles and the interior is super clean so what do u guys think.

noender

put an ITR front end and call it a day :roll:

uso_Dc

RHD! RHD! RHD! DO it do it do it!!! lol jk

depends on what you feel the car is worth to the plans you have for it, and availability to purchase a new car. maybe you can fix this, not all the way but just enough and it will do the job for now....

Joshmmc

ITR front, or buy a shell in decent shape and pop in your motor and whatever else you want, then part out the rest.

mirrorimg

$1500 for the front end, plus the amount it takes for you to fix any structural damage/install the body parts, plus a new radiator and power steering pump (Unless you delete the PS pump and loop the lines).

uso_Dc

lol like a month maybe depends on availability of parts and the delivery from your wallet to the shop.

Sosa22

I dont know i really like this car cuz it a 4 dr i can find 2 dr integra all day for cheap but 4 drs are expensive

Last edited:

sylvaner01

Woah, if you have the time and a bit of cash I would try pulling it appart and checking out what exactly is damaged beyond repair and what you can replace.
I think if you DID have the time and cash I would definitely check out the damage and try working on it a bit.
Good luck and show us the pics of whats underneith ;D