Cted's photography thread

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i like the vintage look ^

but my 2 cents, photoshop products should only be used to resize, color correction isnt something you should be proud of using as a good photograph should have good color

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
thanks, that one was taken by an olympus fe-280 8 megapixel lol

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
i like the vintage look ^

but my 2 cents, photoshop products should only be used to resize, color correction isnt something you should be proud of using as a good photograph should have good color
i actually dont use photoshop. i use paint to resize an image. i use windows vistas photo gallery to edit the pictures. i would have pictures with good color if i had a better camera. these were taken with normal hand held 8 megapixel 12 megapixel cameras.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i actually dont use photoshop. i use paint to resize an image. i use windows vistas photo gallery to edit the pictures. i would have pictures with good color if i had a better camera. these were taken with normal hand held 8 megapixel 12 megapixel cameras.
ahh, what you use is basically the same thing, be proud of the images you take its like having a beautiful girl but she wears hella make up :thumbs up

jznsn2u

You don't need a better camera. You'd be surprised what you can do with your camera. For example, others 'make do' with cell phone cameras,

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=56728

Most of my pictures in my build thread are with a 10mp nikon coolpix digital camera. :thumbs up

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
im getting a new camera next month, should come out with some better pictures