Good Radiators Brands?

bmerino1

Hey I'm looking for an aftermarket radiator. And I'm not sure what are some good radiator brands. Can someone suggest any good brands for an integra gs-r?

SoundEfx

Have anyone heard or experienced any leaking from the mishimoto's caps?

Ganyon

I've heard that ebay had some decents rads. Not sure if its still true or not, but I remember hearing about people tracking with them. But it was years ago.

R13

The other asshole
I've also heard a lot of ebay rads leak out of the box. :/

Sent from my toaster

Ghost75

Consumer of Apples
I'm taking notes, mine is beginning to deteriorate as well and I got these SWEET blue mishi hoses waiting to mate the new one....oh, I guess I just answered my question..

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I've used a dual core full aluminum ebay radiator without any functional problems. It was a little crooked and only had a spot for 1 fan but it was not bad for $100.

My Miata has a huge Koyo all aluminum radiator and it works great. In cold weather the car won't get up to operating temp lol

Basically with ebay, it's gonna be really hit and miss. There was a definite difference in quality between the ebay and Koyo though, Koyo feels much more solid and the welding is much better.

Nick_C78

Skunk2 alpha rad is the best bang for your buck. Way better quality than Mishimoto, imo. Koyo and fluidyne are the top choices but pricey.