someone just tried to break into my car

Bozo88

Ill have pics tomorrow but he dented my car and ripped off my visor...I chased him down but there were some bumps and I didn't want to mess up my car so I lost him..im so pisst

nvuswhippz

Union paying every 6 mo.
that sucks post some pics asap and keep an extra eye on your car bro things like this make me watch my car more often now it sucks

Bozo88

that sucks post some pics asap and keep an extra eye on your car bro things like this make me watch my car more often now it sucks
fuck yea bro im so pisst i saw him trying to break into another car so i tried to corner him but he tried to hit me....he wasent even trying to steal my car he just wanted the radio...fuck asshole...when theres light out i take pics for sure bro

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I need this straightened out... You saw him trying to get into another car and you cornered him in your car, and he ran up and tore out your visor, or?...

Sorry, just didnt make sense, but yeah its kinda late I guess. Sucks to hear man

Bozo88

I need this straightened out... You saw him trying to get into another car and you cornered him in your car, and he ran up and tore out your visor, or?...

Sorry, just didnt make sense, but yeah its kinda late I guess. Sucks to hear man
haha no he tried breaking into my car first..i heard my alarm go off when i looked out my window he drove off i ran outside got into my car and when looking for him and he was in another neighborhood and i guess he tried to break into another car but when he saw my car he hopped into his car and drove off when i tried to corner him he tried to hit me so i backed off...when he tried to break into my car i guess he used a screw driver to pry open the door because he left a dent with paint chipped off and broke my visor

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
Lol...dude. I know how ya feel. Except the dude didn't touch my car. But he almost until I went outside. Since than I've resorted to renting out a garage space here in the city for 85 bucks a month. I feel a whole lot safer meow.

Let's just hope the culperit doesn't come back for more. If so let's set some boobie traps :thumbup:

Bozo88

Lol...dude. I know how ya feel. Except the dude didn't touch my car. But he almost until I went outside. Since than I've resorted to renting out a garage space here in the city for 85 bucks a month. I feel a whole lot safer meow.

Let's just hope the culperit doesn't come back for more. If so let's set some boobie traps :thumbup:
damn bro you got lucky i wish i would have seen him before he go to my car...makes me not want my teggy anymore....trust me ill be ready next time

Bozo88

damn, sorry :( make shure you file a report
I called the cops but they couldnt do much just patrol my area a little more at night...and i dont have full coverage i was going to do it this week but lagged it so now im kicking myself in the head

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
damn, f***ing thieves. I was thinking the same thing, about not wanting it anymore, because I dont have comprehensive, not worth it.. but now I'm reconsidering, as well as investing into even more security features. I just got off work at midnight, and I'm going back to work at 7 am (fml), so I'm going to take this time to see whats out there

not to mention i live in cali too... but I'm in a very good neighborhood..

Bozo88

damn, f***ing thieves. I was thinking the same thing, about not wanting it anymore, because I dont have comprehensive, not worth it.. but now I'm reconsidering, as well as investing into even more security features. I just got off work at midnight, and I'm going back to work at 7 am (fml), so I'm going to take this time to see whats out there

not to mention i live in cali too... but I'm in a very good neighborhood..
yea bro i really dont want to put more money into it but i love my teggy theres no other car out there that i like...i got keyless handles that are getting painted and those are going on asap..my neighborhood had been really but these couple weeks things have been happening..

rexpepper123

holy shit! you should of got his plate number. that guys doin the same thing that i did when i locked my keys in my car big screw driver and a coat hanger what a fuckin dick

Bozo88

holy s***! you should of got his plate number. that guys doin the same thing that i did when i locked my keys in my car big screw driver and a coat hanger what a f***in dick
trust me bro i tried i was just so mad that i just wanted to get him