Ghettogeddy's 94 LS build

ghettogeddy

This Started at Team-integra just wanted to post on both sites so the op will have a few of my post from there.

So i should be picking up a 1994 Integra ls in a day or 2 depending on how smog goes. Im taking it tomorrow to be sure it passes. Ca smog can be tough but i got a guy so i think ill be ok....

As for the Teg its Faded red with a few mods already done. need few things as well figured id try to get some pricing and such before i start buying off amazon and such...

3 things for sure i know it needs.

1st is a windshield, found a place local called speedy glass that has one installed at $200 with nation wide warranty and lifetime chip and scratch repair.

2nd is a front bumper found one on amazon for about $90 shipped Amazon.com: Evan-Fischer EVA17872015832 Bumper Cover Front Facial Plastic Primered With holes for air license plate round headlight and turn signal light: Automotive

3rd is a set of corner lights as one is missing. amazon again has them for about $40shipped Anzo USA 511020 Acura Integra Chrome Euro w/Amber Reflector Bumper Light Assembly - (Sold in Pairs) : Amazon.com : Automotive

those are the must have to drive to work...

the things it does already have.
full exhaust, headers, cat and muffler. not sure on brand but I know its there lol
It has a short ram intake. and a few brand new parts on the motor like the distributor and a few sensors and parts on the intake mani.

suspension. its lowered on some springs i haven't looked for a brand yet and has drilled and slotted rotors all around.... new tires on what looks like some 14" honda hx wheels

the one and only pic i have at the moment

ill get some better picks tomorrow if it all pans out.
allot more then its worth but its a family member and hes letting me make payments... hes helping me help him. lol but he wanted 1800 and i told him 2k for payments. i know its a bit above blue book. but it wont take much to put it back in good shape. also allot of document work done to it for replacement parts and such so.

Looks like 147k and some change.. Took ot for smog today and it might have a gutted cat or a test pipe installed. But it would not pass as it stands.. We did a pre test at the smog shop. My buddys recommendation is a new cat so thats where i will start .. It runs smooth and idles well. I can fell it needs a transmission or motor mount but What 19 year old car doesn't lol

he also told me but i have not confirmed that the running lights are not working, could this be due to the front side marker being missing?
If not trouble shooting from what ive read is simple... fuse, bulb and the actual turn signal switch seem to be most offten the cuplerate...
but could it not being there at all knock out all the lights... he says brake lights them selves work and so do headlights.. i wont be able to test this till tonight to be sure.
turns out it was a fuse got them running again though.
Got some idle time work done while waiting for parts. The sound system from my accord was transplanted last night.. Kenwood 555u deck, polk db 5.25 front and rear, infinity 300w mono block and infinity 1062w 10" in a slot port box. And yes it has an alarm.. But i will be putting in a new one very soon.
Small teaser update i was going to swap the wheels from the accord to the teg last night but i passed out at like 7pm. Woke up about 2am went out front just to get some air and saw that my pops swapped then for me.
Here is another with some Better light..
Got the Rad support pulled out tonight. Tied a rope to the support and tied the other end to my pops 87 Seville and just used brute force lol needs to come out about 1/8 of an inch but its good for now.
couple pics to hold ya over

Last edited:

ghettogeddy

Ive had the teg a week so its gonna change allot over the next few weeks

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

ghettogeddy

New windshield goes in tomorrow. And i ordered the cat today. Should be here friday or early next week. Will hopefully be legal on the road by the 31st.

ghettogeddy

Picked up 6 cans of heritage satin red sp some paper and tape so i can start masking the car off while the windshield is being replaced. Gotta stop and get some 800 grit sand paper hope this comes out good so i can see bye bye to the random black panels lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

ghettogeddy

got most of it painted still have to do the A pilers roof and C pilers its GHETTO but then again so am i lol

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Hey! Thanks for joining C-I! I'd stay away from T-i, too much hate and trolling over there (although i've experienced plenty here too...) Looking forward to following the progression on your car :D Lots of experienced people on here to help you out if you ever need it.
- Aaron

ghettogeddy

ok ill be doing the roof and pillars tonight after it cools off a little its way to hot out. but we have to re tape the windows and sun roof off and hit it. here are some pics from a better camera. I will have some better angles tomorrow when i take it to the local meet.

ghettogeddy

just got done swapping out the test pipe for a ca regulated catalytic noticed a improvement in low end torque and now i should pass smog lol .

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Clean Air = Win! Always better to feel comfortable knowing you are running legal mods, those tickets are crazy expensive if they catch you...