Blinker Light's aren't blinking at same rate.

SkateLifeAnt

Okay so before i explain my situation. Both bulbs ARE NOT burnt!. My right blinker flashes faster than my left blinker. What i'm trying to do is fix my left blinker. I got my car with fast blinkers so id like to return it to the way i got the car. Any tips? Appreciate the help.

94RS

No fucks given.
Have you replaced the bulbs and it still does what you're saying, or did you just check it and they looked ok?

It's possible that a single filament burnt out in one of the 1156 bulbs. It happened to me like two month ago. With the headlights on, put the turn signal on. If the front flashes as a whole instead of front to side, replace the bulb.

SkateLifeAnt

my rear and front left side blinkers both go at a slower pace than the right. idk what caused it to slow down, it used to be fast like my right side.

firejackal

Since you have already checked the bulbs the next step is the circuit. I'm not familiar with your car but on most older hondas and acuras the circuit went through the hazard switch and then a 3-pin relay. I would check both of these. For the hazard switch i would use 99% isopropyl alcohol and a q-tip to clean up it's circuit board.
The relay controls the speed of the turn signals/hazards.

DB7ish

Yeah, when I did the corners as running lights I had one of my cables come loose from the terminal, which caused that side to blink really fast when I tested it. I found and fixed the connection and both sides were at their normal pace again.

Last edited:

flyinpotatoes

Not sure how the integras control the blinkers as I'm new to the car, but I would try changing the flasher, see if you can get an electronic one, on my mustang that fixed the issue you guys are describing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Yeah, when I did the corners as running lights I had one of my cables come loose from the terminal, which caused that side to blink really fast when I tested it. I found and fixed the connection and both sides were at they're normal pace again.
This. If it's not the bulbs it's the connection.

jlewis11551

Gearhead
Just bought a 1997 integra ls. My flashers work , but my blinkers do not. Need help. Haven't checked anything yet. I know it's either a fuse or the switch. Any other ideas?