what did you do to your car today?

R13

The other asshole
Careful, Masking tape can permanently stick itself to stuff after a week or two of being left out in the elements.

I know because I have masking tape welded to my antenna hole since I was too cheap to buy a plug. :lol:

Bitanga

Careful, Masking tape can permanently stick itself to stuff after a week or two of being left out in the elements.

I know because I have masking tape welded to my antenna hole since I was too cheap to buy a plug. :lol:
It's all good. It won't hurt the headlights because I'll end up refinishing them after.

I have replacement emblems so it's whatever. Thanks for the heads up though. I'm going to adjust the tape and cover the emblem only.

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
My Subi: Shampoo the carpet and vacuum.
Friend TL: Helping friend adjust coil overs for 6 hours tweaking the perfect stance with 20x10 wheels.
Friend CRX: B16 head is back together, Block is done next step is clay to see what thickness head gasket to use.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Yesterday, worked on installing coilovers, replacing my LCA and caster arm oem bushing with Poly press in bushings, Moogs front LBJ and fr/rr end links. It was a lot more work than i had originally planned. Removing the bolt for the LCA was hitting the steering rack. Extra work that wasnt in the plans. Started at 9am and didnt get done until 7pm. No shortcuts allowed in suspension work. It should be much easier the next time tho :D

Ganyon

Pulled all the 4 gauge wire out of the car and power washed all the bugs off of it. Just waiting for the 0 gauge to come in.

DB7ish

I'll probably reinstall my Speedzone Rear Visor today or tomorrow. The 3M doublesided was starting to come loose so I just took it off before my last roadtrip to Miami. It was crooked anyways, so I'm glad I get to redo it. Hopefully, I'll get it on straight this time.

I'll also pass by the junk yard and see if I can find any black interior Integras to start getting interior pieces from. I want to do a black and tan interior. I have a tan interior and am planning on doing black steering wheel, black whole center console and shifter area, black floor mats. Not too sure how I'll do the dash yet, probably just black upper dash. And I think I'll keep the seats, because I love the soft material and they're pretty clean. I'm also not too sure on the door panels, I think I'll use fabric paint to paint the inserts black. I think I might see if I can get black window switch bezels, speaker covers, and the little cups.

Last edited: