My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Found an Apexi N1 axle back muffler for $60. Should I buy it or not?

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Swerve

Shawn
Of course. If you don't like it it will hold its value. Apexi makes great products and I personally love my n1s lol

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Of course. If you don't like it it will hold its value. Apexi makes great products and I personally love my n1s lol

I really think I will get it but I am afraid it's going to sound like a ricer lol

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Fuck it, didn't get that muffler lol
Finally got around to changing my cv axle so now it feels much better driving the car. Other than exterior mods and a tune, what should I do to my car for power wise? I want an exhaust system but I don't know what brand to go with.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

cvcrcr99

Haven't updated in the longest. Nothing much has really happened. Finally fixed and oil leak coming from the VTEC solenoid (a bolt was missing) and installed a mishimoto thermostat. Don't ask me why, it sounded like a good idea at first lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone 2g
Keeping the car too cold? j/w

f*** it, didn't get that muffler lol
Finally got around to changing my cv axle so now it feels much better driving the car. Other than exterior mods and a tune, what should I do to my car for power wise? I want an exhaust system but I don't know what brand to go with.

Sent from my iPhone 2g
You have a stock B pipe? If so there is a donut flange on the pipe, and I am assuming the new axle back you were looking at wouldn't match 100%. Probably a better way to explain what I am getting at lol nice build.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Keeping the car too cold? j/w

Yeah basically but there's some cons to that.

You have a stock B pipe? If so there is a donut flange on the pipe, and I am assuming the new axle back you were looking at wouldn't match 100%. Probably a better way to explain what I am getting at lol nice build.

Well, I didn't get it anyways and if I were to, I would have made sure it would fit. Thanks lol

Sent from my iPhone 2g

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
So I ordered some ebay fog lights cause I always liked the thought of having some fog lights. I got them yesterday and quickly put them on and half assed it because I had to go somewhere. I left the wires dangling under the dashboard and literally used shoe laces to hold up the lights in the grille since my grille is all messed up. I came back to it today in the morning to clean it up. Hid the wires under the dash and put the button on the armrest. I also took out the shoe laces and used actual screws to hold up the lights. Final results so far (I'm still putting the bumper back on.)

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Lol damn, I am starting to wish I went with a turbo instead of LSV. Would have been less painful on my budget because I would be buying the parts slowly, sure it would have cost me more but at least I would be making much more power than I am right now, tune or non tune.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

SoundEfx

Lol damn, I am starting to wish I went with a turbo instead of LSV. Would have been less painful on my budget because I would be buying the parts slowly, sure it would have cost me more but at least I would be making much more power than I am right now, tune or non tune.

Sent from my iPhone 2g
If you do decide to boost your engine, be warned, boost is addictive.
Once you go boost, n/a doesn't cut it any more.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
If you use the words 'boost' and 'non tune' in the same sentence, you are NOT ready for boost, so stick with your LSV.

Why?

That is the best way to DESTROY your engine.

If you do decide to boost your engine PROPERLY, be warned, boost is addictive.

Once you go boost, n/a doesn't cut it any more.

Eh, my engine is running fine without a tune. If I wanted to make more power, i would have gotten the tune by now but I'm not stressing over it too much for now.

The engine right now has roughly less than 50k miles and I don't think I would run it a high amount of boost. Just an amount to get me at least around 250 HP.

Sent from my iPhone 2g