1999 Acura Interga GSR Build Thread/Progress #Keepitstock

ASGSR

Just waiting until the end of the week or toward the beginning of next week to go get my license plate and insurance. I will have more picture of the car this afternoon on some of the work the previous owner did. As soon as I get all my tags I will start to put actual work in the car. For now I just can't wait to drive it.

ASGSR

Very surprised how well taken care off this car actually is. Nothing but quality parts. I give previous owner credit for how well maintained he kept this car. He told me he had it for 6 years and I can see he really loved it.
Car came with Nitto NeoGen tires

A pioneer head unit with Bluetooth calling

Could someone tell me what shocks and struts and springs these are? I believe they are Tokico shocks and struts with H&R springs but I'm not completely sure

renarudo

definitely look like tokico blues; don't recognize the springs though. sorry man.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
if they are H&R, they should be stamped on the springs. I had that setup many moons ago on my 93 accord sedan. I had 17s and the ride was comparable to stock

ASGSR

So i finally got my tags so i can now get you guys some better pictures. Monday i should be clearing my headlights and hopefully i can find a new leather front seat since mine is all ripped up.

ASGSR

Finally got around to clearing my headlights, thanks to my instructors at school. I also got a chance to do the oil change which was well needed. First I prepped the area with soap and water and then i wiped it down with 900. Then I sanded with 1500 and cleared. Here they are in the works.

Before:

After:

ASGSR

Picked up 5 quarts of Honda's Motor Oil and did the change as well. Was a pretty successful day after all.