1999 ssbp gsr

Richie1014

Wassup! this is my second integra. I had an automatic satin silver GS and then sold it to get a 1999 super sonic blue pearl GSR. I got it a few months ago, its completely stock but i have many plans for it. I always came to this site for info and help and I finally thought i should join. The Only thing the car came with was a bad replica type r spoiler w/break light that i immediately took off and a weird looking lip which ima take off when i buy the OEM ITR lip. Let me know what you think

WAR 178

Premium User
I always loved ssbp color. aka pepsi blue
looks nice bro....
nice hundreds stamp lol... should get the limited edition bike by SE lol
(I only say cause I have the crooks and castles bike lol)

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
100% jealous of this man.. Absolutely gorgeous colour, absolutely gorgeous car.. Clean as heaven. Take care of that baby!

Richie1014

I always loved ssbp color. aka pepsi blue
looks nice bro....
nice hundreds stamp lol... should get the limited edition bike by SE lol
(I only say cause I have the crooks and castles bike lol)

lol thanks man n those bikes are dope as fuck

Cripton805

Before I got my Integra I looked for about a month for a SSBP. Eventually I gave up and just decided to find a clean title 100% stock GSR. That was hard enough. LoL

Since then I've only seen 2 SSBP for sale and it's been 8 months.

goofygamer

Before I got my Integra I looked for about a month for a SSBP. Eventually I gave up and just decided to find a clean title 100% stock GSR. That was hard enough. LoL

Since then I've only seen 2 SSBP for sale and it's been 8 months.
There was a super clean one selling around SF, daly city, 8 months ago! haha

SSBP is super sexy. Reminds me of the Fiji Blue Pearl for the newer Civic Si models. Keep it clean.

lol my friend always wears "the hundreds" clothing. Always wondered what it was.

Cripton805

There was a super clean one selling around SF, daly city, 8 months ago! haha

That sucks =(

I was looking mainly anywhere in So Cal because of the larger cities. I also went to multiple southern CA cities looking for just a GSR in general.
I drove 6 hours to pick mine up. lol

I even offered $3800 for one that had the hatch busted in, but no frame damage, but the guy was playing with the price and just told him GLWS. He had told me 3.3k then 3.5k. I offered 3.8k to have it set and he said 4k. Ok? I offered more than what he was asking already.

I love these SSBP because they're U.S. exclusive color and the 98 front was U.S. too. I like to see these with the actual GSR look, not "JDM" with the ITR wing, shaved molding, etc... My fav USDM Honda. :)