Oxygen Sensor help!

printerman

so im told my 1995 integra doesnt have a oxygen sensor (told by a dealership). im thinking it would be a good idea to replace it so what all would i need to do/get? also i know to buy the integra o2 sensor and not a universal one.
i also just swapped to a b20

Cripton805

so im told my 1995 integra doesnt have a oxygen sensor (told by a dealership). im thinking it would be a good idea to replace it so what all would i need to do/get? also i know to buy the integra o2 sensor and not a universal one.
i also just swapped to a b20
You're likely to be missing more than one sensor if you're swapped. That B20 is likely to be OBD2 and unless you had a 96+ Integra, you would need two sensors.

You don't have the hole to install the second sensor in your piping. "Not Likely".

I dont remember where exactly the second would be located, but they would be post and pre CAT

printerman

man you think you could dumb that down abit for me? basically im asking your advice on what i should do to fix it and get the best performance and effeciency i can

Cripton805

man you think you could dumb that down abit for me? basically im asking your advice on what i should do to fix it and get the best performance and effeciency i can
There's no hole... where you need that sensor to be installed. :)
It's very likely you have a check engine light due to this.

It technically doesn't REALLY make a big difference.
If it really bugs you, you can by-pass it.
It would trick your ECU "Computer" into thinking that o2 sensor is there and functioning.