Do Not Buy EBAY Sleeves!!!

Nick_C78

Damn, I have springs, but not sleeves to put together a Koni GC set. Would you be willing to part with those sleeves by any chance? It's a pain in the ass to try to buy one without the other. You have to call GC and talk to the right person, which I haven't been able to do recently for some reason...
What? Both are easy to buy separately...especially springs. They aren't special springs or anything. Can just get them from eibach directly...or swift or hyperco

cpeehler7

Banned
What? Both are easy to buy separately...especially springs. They aren't special springs or anything. Can just get them from eibach directly...or swift or hyperco
Getting sleeves from GC without the springs is a bitch. They don't sell them separate. You can get them from Summit Racing, but they charge more for just sleeves than you'd pay to order sleeves and springs from GC. Idk, I guess you have to talk to the right person on the phone to order sleeves without springs from GC.

cpeehler7

Banned
Not sure. I guess it pays to know people on the inside... lol
My buddy called them a while back, talked to some woman who gave him a solid price. But we wanted to check to see if Koni themselves had anything cheaper. Then when we went to order them, he called back and ended up talking to some guy who just kept saying he can't do it, and if we order something else we get warranties and shit lol.

Apparently he was "Some dildo who kept trying to sell me crap I don't want, and every other word out of his mouth was warranty" Anyway, I'm putting my stock shocks and springs on for winter, and likely parking it for a few months. I want to get a subaru for winter, should be "safer" cough cough, drifting and snowy rally cross hahah.

That and I like my integra too much now to drive it through another awful winter like last year. We had about 5 months of snow last year (probably 4 bad months). And I'm just now getting around to properly fixing the rust hah.

My bad for jacking this thread, totally forgot what it was about for a bit there... Yeah ebay parts are shitty.