Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I'm gonna clean the carb out good enough to get the z50 running, hide behind the bushes in my neighbors driveway and jump out as soon as I hear the mail truck coming. :rolf:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Hahaha good luck with that... If I knew I was going to be in an accident, just not know how bad it was, I dont think I would choose to be in it. :p Dont go looking for accidents haha.

R13

The other asshole
I got a helmet, boots and a back protector, I'll be fine.

But I gotta put on a good show. Good show=bigger paycheck. :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I mean if you wanna be a panzy and be like ahhhhh my neck hurts.. lol

Get a f***in jacket before you skin yourself on the road :wak:

R13

The other asshole
Me? On the road? :rolf:

That z50 is my only remotely running bike and it tops out at about 8mph. :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Where is that? Might need to add that to my west coast route.
You definitely should! I was in shock for so much of the ride. It's 20 miles from Estes Park (HUGE tourist town and and great place to see) and it goes through, so you dont have to waste time turning back around. But you will want to stop and look, I promise you that lol.

It's called Trail Ridge rd. It's the highest through paved road in the United States. 12,185ft.

Only negative side is you have to pay $20 to get in to the national park, but it's worth it if you havent been there. I saw that group of male elk, and HUGE group of female elk that were playing chicken with the road :lol:, and a group of turkeys haha. Plus all the views!

Oh and I got to make a snow man in July :lol:

:thumbs up

R13

The other asshole
So in other words I can't go through there at 120mph dragging knee? :lol:

I'll still try and add it in, I wanna go through CO on my way back home but I'll just have to wait and see what I can and can't do.

R13

The other asshole
I'm too lazy to read that waste of time, does it say the top speed? I'm guessing like 35mph :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Supposedly 50+, but the range they give is a joke... And it's in KM. All American shit right there :rolf:

For the price of that POS, you could build a nice GY6 Ruck :lol: