Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Alrighty, first things first.

Went to Hawaii with the family and proposed to my partner in crime. Thank god she said yea. Me and her brother planned on jumping her if she said no. Been with this girl for over 9 years. Yea.. Nuts

My parents being tourists lol

And the gang being Mexican in a rental van, chilling in lava tubes and checking out black sand. Pretty cool place

And back to the POS cars, got depressed of looking at the DC rotting away so I had it towed to storage until I get the goodies I want for it.. I

think it's next temporary stage is going the to be a fun learning experience lol just wait and see.

I'll leave this posted while I write up the nightmare that the German car has been. get an m3 they said. they never tear subframes or crack engine mount brackets they said. Even valve cover gaskets are fun they said. You don't have to move all kinds of dumb shit for a damn valve cover they said.

:angry:

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
So I bought another 95 m3 to have a spare motor/suspension bits & etc. but also has a Remus exhaust, clear tails, sexy wheels and a CF hood that I wanted off of it. Scored

Quality of the coilovers is cherries

Now onto the install

Rears were easy, fronts required a little more but all in all pretty straight forward. When I went to take the sway bar end link off the strut, BAM! POS endlink broke off. At this point I hated my life because on base models it bolts on to the LCA and M3 models are special and decided to have them mount to the strut assembly/coilover. But then I remembered that I have a whole damn parts car and I was able to sleep that night lol WOO!

Took the wheels in to have the 235 BFG All Seasons installed

Here it is on the floor after throwing on the coilovers and new shoes

Cleaned up and got all ready for the next day. (Motor Mounts, Radiator, Flex Disk & Final Ride Height)

To be continued