Koni Yellows on stock springs?

Murphy

Meat Master
After my first paycheck I'd like to buy a quality coilover setup. I don't want to lower the car at all so I'm deciding between Koni Yellows with stock springs or Yonaka coilovers. I want to keep the ride height stock so these are the two options I've thought of.

I have a few questions, first can I actually use stock springs with Koni yellows, and if so are there any other parts I need? Second, are there any options for high quality aftermarket springs that are stock ride height? I've searched and have had no luck.

I'd prefer to go with Koni yellows and have the yonakas as a plan z.

Ganyon

Go with koni yellows and ground control sleeves. That way if you decide that you wanna go a little lower than stock, then all you gotta do is adjust plus its higher quality than yonaka.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You can definitely use the konis with stock springs. If you wanted something close to stock you can use ground control like Ganyon stated, or go with something like the Eibach pro springs. You lower an inch front and back, really I don't even think you'd notice it and they ride wonderfully.

While I haven't used the Yonakas, I would highly recommend against them. All their other parts I've seen and used have been made like shit.

Murphy

Meat Master
Ok now you guys have me convinced. I'll go with the yellows and ground controls. With my new job I just don't have the extra time to take off the stock springs, clean them, strip them and prep and paint.

You guys are so helpful as always I really appreciate it.

Noneed2Hate

yeah the koni yellows are awesome, you can adjust how soft or firm you want your ride (less bouncy vs bouncy basically)