BC P1's f/r camber kit question

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Hey so just to see if i added a bc extended ball joints would this create vehicle lift and help with shock tower from banging up ? Car isnt totally slammed just nice ride height on springs .

Edit: i might have been misinformed about these , but i did research what their purpose is for , im just wondering if the info i was told about the buddy club extended ball joints was false . Do they aid in shock abuse when lowered ?

Sent from my integra.

Last edited:

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Informative drivers who track that have these installed can you assist me with this ?

Edit: Just need some help got a friend woth em who will shoot em for cheap .

Sent from my Integra.

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I don't think so. As far as I know, it's to correct suspension geometry. I have them, I just haven't installed them. Why not run a heavier spring rate?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
it lowers the car more and correct the geometry, the UCA is closer to the shock tower. It lowers it about an inch. You can get bump stops for the shock tower. I have some laying around never installed if youre interested. you have to make a hole bigger in your shock tower though. Will also shorten shoctravel. Thats why i dont use them.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
It really lowers the car more than does anything else. You feel the difference more driving on the highway than anything. It corrects bump steer. But ive never had bump steer anywhere before i installed them but the highway. On a track ive never had bump steer to where ive felt uncomfortable. I usually just let the car do what it wants to do.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I get hella bump steer; my arms kill me after a session. I want ps back

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
You want the car to do x and the car wants to do y. just let the car do what it wants to do. if you have mechanical grip then its not a problem. If you have no mechanical grip, you have fundamentally set your car up wrong and the aero is just a bandaid when its working.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I was having a mechanical issue. I narrowed it down between the seat and the steering wheel. Pretty sure I got it sorted :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
The seat gives you bump steer?? Or is your rack bad?? The wheel or seat don't give you bump steer. That's through the suspension.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I think bump steer is from my bushings being shot and my shitty ps delete job. I'm gonna snag the black ES master set

Nick_C78

If you think an es bushing kit will fix your bump steer you are going to have a bad time. It causes it.