Meal Of The Day

alexjoo

if you're from la and dont know dinos you should be ashamed anyways this is a place called dinos its charbroiled chicken with this mediteranian sauce and the fries are soaked in the sauce also comes with coleslaw and a bag of tortillas. all this for five bucks..........welcome to la

before

after

phatintegra

Banned
about 35minutes ago
Bison Burger, w/pepper jack
Sweet Potato fries
1/2 Elk Burger w/swiss = 1st time Elk but not a huge fan.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
we have a dinos somewhere up here in indiana or kentucky, i dont know where it is but the van drivers at work keep brining me their tater wedges from there and they are AMAZING

phatintegra

Banned
Home made Bison Burrito yesterday with (4) sliced Habanero pepper. My wife was in tear yesterday, I warned her it was HOT.

Today: Brown Rice and Chicken Kabob with Green pepper, Habanero pepper and 3 drops of Dave's Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce. My wife tried it and she said I'm freaking crazy, haha.

phatintegra

Banned
My dad side of the family are well known for making the best middle eastern sweets over sea and here in the state.

After many talks back and fourth for years. My dad keep telling me I need to heritage the secret recipe so our family name will live on to the next generation and the generation after.

I made a tray of Baklava for the first time. It came out better then my sisters expected and my dad and mom was shocked that I nailed it on the first try.

itzrivera

never realized this thread was around

let me contribute.
My favortie drink so far:

I rep my school when i go hard: